Cyber News: a new media entirely dedicated to cybersecurity (by the FIC team)
The FIC team launches Cyber News, a new TV, web and radio media entirely dedicated to cybersecurity. The idea: to aggregate cyber contents – of various formats and sources – to better inform and raise awareness on digital security issues.
Cyber News is intended to be divided into three media: Cyber News TV, Cyber News Info and Cyber News Radio.
Cyber News TV, it is already:
- Educational and explanatory videos on cyber news, created by Cyber News TV and its partners.
Cyber News Info, it will soon be:
- Various formats: videos, news from press or blogs, podcasts, social networks, Cyber News Info will bring together all content related to cybersecurity;
- Differentiated approaches: from cyber-beginner to cyber-fighter, Cyber News Info will address all those concerned by cybersecurity and offer content that can suit everyone;
- Multiple sources: from a general article to a researcher’s thesis, to tweets from the cyber community, Cyber News aims to source relevant content wherever it is;
- Immediate news, crowdsourced in our cyber community: to keep pace with cyber news, Cyber News will use social media with the hashtag #cybernews to share qualified and immediate content;
- International news: because cyberspace does not stop at the borders of France or Europe, Cyber News aims to inform about global cyber news, in French and English.
Discover now our first video dedicated to the European Cybersecurity Month (in French) and stay tuned for the upcoming launch of Cyber News Info!
The FIC / Cyber News Team
>> Contact us <<
- Cyber industrial safety
- Security and Stability in Cyberspace
- Cyber risks
- Operational security
- Antifraud action
- Digital identity & KYC
- Digital Sovereignty
- Digital transition