FIC North America: the programme in a nutshell
The first edition of the FIC North America will be held at the Palais des Congrès of Montreal on November 1st and 2nd. On this occasion, several formats are expected: plenary sessions, conferences and panels. inCyber offers you an overview of the programme, opened by Marc Watin-Augouard, founder of the FIC.
Tuesday, November 1st 2022
- Plenary session “Cybercrime: global challenges, common issus, collective response”.
- Plenary session “Cybersecurity: all for one and one for all”.
Wednesday, November 2nd 2022
- Plenary session “Personal data protection: Canada, U.S and Europe at a crossroads”.
- Plenary session “Raising tomorrow’s cyber talents”.
- Yellow Stage (main stage): plenary sessions and sectorial approaches
- Red Stage: fight against cybercrime
- Blue Stage: cyberdefense
- Green Stage: innovation
- White Stage: policies and strategies
- Purple Stage: data protection and intellectual property
They will be present at the FIC:
- Sami Khoury, Head of the Canadian Centere for Cyber Security, Canada (Federal)
- Anne Neuberger, Deputy National Security Advisor, Cyber & Emerging Tech – National Security Council, The White House, USA
- Steve Waterhouse, Assistant Deputy Minister for Government Information Security and Cybersecurity, Ministry of Cybersecurity and Digital Technology, Québec, Canada
- General Rodriguez, General of the Army, General Director of the French National Gendarmerie, Ministry of Interior, France
- General Boget, Major General, commander of the French gendarmerie cyber command, Ministry of Interior, France
- Michel Van Den Berghe, CEO, Campus Cyber, France
- Alain Bouillé, General Delegate of CESIN, First association of French CISOs, France
- Chief Inspector Patrice Cardinal, Sûreté du Québec, Canada
Find out more about the programme HERE.
- Cyber industrial safety
- Security and Stability in Cyberspace
- Cyber risks
- Operational security
- Antifraud action
- Digital identity & KYC
- Digital Sovereignty
- Digital transition