The webinar will take place in a duplex format live from Paris and The Hague from 3.30pm to 5pm.
Live from The Hague, the Dutch panel will include:
- Michiel Steltman, Managing Director Dutch Digital infrastructure (DINL)
- Kees Verhoeven, former member of the Dutch Parliament, named “IT politician of the year” and adviser of the Dutch Data Center Association (DDA)
- Hans Bos, Senior Manager Security Assurance at Amazon Web Services
Live from Paris, the French panel will include:
- Caroline Comet-Fraigneau, VP France, Benelux, Middle East & Africa, OVH Cloud
- Philippe Latombe, member of the French Parliament and Rapporteur on “Building and Promoting national and EU Digital sovereignty”
- Marine de Sury, mission director at CIGREF
This event will be conducted entirely in English.
Bart Groothuis, Dutch MEP and Rapporteur on NIS2 will give a few introductory words.
With the Netherlands and France being home to some of the biggest cloud infrastructures in Europe and the NIS2 Directive setting out minimum rules, our joint webinar will take a deep dive into the cloud, providing a NL-FR exchange of views on what a more secure and trusted cloud entails and what is a European trusted cloud after all.
To register, click here
- Cyber industrial safety
- Security and Stability in Cyberspace
- Cyber risks
- Operational security
- Antifraud action
- Digital identity & KYC
- Digital Sovereignty
- Digital transition