[FIC2022] The call for presentations is open!
The aim of the Masterclasses is to promote research in cybersecurity and cyberdefense from all disciplines and approaches. Do not hesitate to send your proposals here before 10/05. The results will be communicated to the applicants during May 2022.
These 45-minute presentations will focus on one of the 6 thematic tracks of the FIC2022:
– Fight against cybercrime
– Security and Stability of Cyberspace
– Cyber Risk Management
– Operational Security
– Digital Sovereignty
– Data Security and Digital Transformation
The call for presentations is open from 30/03/2022 to 10/05/2022. The results will be communicated to the applicants during May 2022.
The selection criteria will be as follows
– Coherence with the thematic paths of the CIF
– Prospective and innovative nature of the work
– Contribution to the strategic reflection on cybersecurity
Proposals that are not selected for presentation at the FIC2022 may be proposed for publication in inCyber, the FIC community medium.
- Cyber industrial safety
- Security and Stability in Cyberspace
- Cyber risks
- Operational security
- Antifraud action
- Digital identity & KYC
- Digital Sovereignty
- Digital transition